The Latest Yammering
Love what we do? Consider donating or subscribing!
We do our best to release our content for free, but every meal purchased is appreciated.
(Though I've heard long-term subscriptions keep Management from conducting your performance review - just saying.)
540 of 600 episodes (90%) complete
Here There Be Ads
Category Archives: Research Fodder
- List of types of killing – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
When you need just the right “-cide”
- A complete guide to flakka, the horrible street drug terrorizing South Florida | Fusion
- Dutch police may use eagles to prey on drones | Toronto Star
“Police are working with a Hague-based company that trains eagles and other birds to catch drones to investigate whether the birds can be used above large events or near airports, where the small flying machines are banned.”
- Deadly concoction | What is dewshine? | WKYC.com
“Homemade “dewshine” is a mixture of Mountain Dew and racing fuel. “Racing fuel, used in drag racing, consists of almost 100% methanol, a non-drinkable form of alcohol used for industrial and automotive purposes, Seger said.”
- Y-3 and Virgin Galactic team up on space apparel – CNN.com
The beginning of non-functional space fashion
- Sex with Neanderthals may explain modern allergies | Fox News
- Redcap – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Redcaps must kill regularly, for if the blood staining their hats dries out, they die. Redcaps are very fast in spite of the heavy iron pikes they wield and the iron-shod boots they wear. Outrunning a redcap is supposedly impossible.
- Galactic Information Booth – 13 Baktun Map